- @TheAtkinsFirm No, but it seems like it. Lol.Recent tweets 17 hours ago
- @LittlestCiszek @laurenclarkrad Aww sweet. Mine is very patient with my children. Me-she thinks I should know better. True.Recent tweets 2 days ago
- @TheAtkinsFirm @jbenedetti Wow, that is some next-level quilting.Recent tweets 2 days ago
- RT @TheAtkinsFirm: You guys-- I have to brag on my mom @jbenedetti. How ridiculous is this quilt?! Ah-may-zing. #quilting #prouddaughter ht…Recent tweets 2 days ago
- @JesseWFAA @wfaachannel8 Ask again in late February and I bet you get a different result!Recent tweets 2 days ago
Here is a very funny picture of Julia giving an exuberant Amelia a look to remember at Brunch with St. Nick. Thanks, Kathleen, for taking and sharing this wonderful photo!
Aunt Dinah brought her a tiara at Thanksgiving. She tells me “Dis is a cwown for a bawaweena.”