I love this picture of me and Todd at the Party on the Plaza before last night’s Stars game. We were just hanging out listening to the music and random people kept coming up to talk to us and compliment Todd’s retro North Stars jersey. I told him we must look approachable. Had a great time, even though our Stars lost.
- RT @STACIELY68: @judgedlb thank you so much Judge Bridge for investing your time in my students and sending us a picture for our #Read2Lead…Recent tweets 5 hours ago
- @J_Dot_J Good luck! I bet you’ll be fine if you’re there early. We did the Kroger in my neighborhood this afternoon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Recent tweets 1 day ago
- RT @judgedlb: Campaigning in El Paso this morning, ending the day campaigning in Texarkana. 814 miles and friends all across Texas. #worki…Recent tweets 1 day ago
- @young_litigator @blawlawlaw @LeifTheTank What do you consider small talk?Recent tweets 2 days ago
- RT @judgedlb: I shared my journey and campaign with a great group of Republicans last night. Thank you. #elpasoGOP #votebridges https://t.c…Recent tweets 2 days ago