These books have been my constant companions and I have read them to my children hundreds of times. Some are the worst for wear, but they feel like some of my oldest, dearest friends. My top three are pictured at the top. Richard Scarry’s Best Storybook Ever is simply referred to as the Big Yellow Book at our house, then I recommend The Cat in the Hat Beginner Book Dictionary, and then another that we refer to by it’s color, the Big Blue Book, which contains six essential tales, including Go, Dog, Go, which you cannot do without. I have three nursery rhyme books here, and I don’t think you can have too many. There may be others that are better, but we have loved these. What did I leave out? I’d love to hear you weigh in on your favorites!
- RT @0canom: "Truth draws strength from itself and not from the number of votes in its favor." -Pope Emeritus Benedict XVIRecent tweets 2 hours ago
- @J_Dot_J I would have called Orkin before I tweeted.Recent tweets 18 hours ago
- RT @mattcashore: My daughter said to tweet this one: https://t.co/ymMoyGqclKRecent tweets 20 hours ago
- RT @SCOTUSMap: Thomas: Genius is not putting a ten-cent idea in a twenty-dollar sentence. Genius is putting a twenty-dollar idea in ten-cen…Recent tweets 2 days ago
- @dave__esq @LittlestCiszek St. Raphael the Archangel catholic.org/saints/saint.p…. Also St Lucy. 👀Recent tweets 2 days ago