These books have been my constant companions and I have read them to my children hundreds of times. Some are the worst for wear, but they feel like some of my oldest, dearest friends. My top three are pictured at the top. Richard Scarry’s Best Storybook Ever is simply referred to as the Big Yellow Book at our house, then I recommend The Cat in the Hat Beginner Book Dictionary, and then another that we refer to by it’s color, the Big Blue Book, which contains six essential tales, including Go, Dog, Go, which you cannot do without. I have three nursery rhyme books here, and I don’t think you can have too many. There may be others that are better, but we have loved these. What did I leave out? I’d love to hear you weigh in on your favorites!
- RT @HaleyCarrots: @MrAlAnderson I actually wrote about this a couple of years ago: carrotsformichaelmas.com/2014/06/17/the…Recent tweets 22 hours ago
- RT @ProfJoeKimble: Words to remember from @BryanAGarner: good editing is an act of friendship, not an act of hostility. Be grateful. https:…Recent tweets 22 hours ago
- Superpower?Recent tweets 1 day ago
- 📷 tmblr.co/Z8CyKs2N30ReiRecent tweets 1 day ago
- @komnumep Wow amazing!Recent tweets 2 days ago