What a great day for a trip to the tree farm! It was warm, but not too warm, and the sky was crystal blue. Julia rode the “train” for the first time, and the “horses” (Made from tires on a horse walker pulled by Daddy) as well. I love that place! I’m also very happy that it’s Deember 2 and 99% of my decorating is done, and about half the shopping as well. I even have some already wrapped. Now we’re just hoping our new cat doesn’t decide to climb the tree.
- RT @HaleyCarrots: @MrAlAnderson I actually wrote about this a couple of years ago: carrotsformichaelmas.com/2014/06/17/the…Recent tweets 22 hours ago
- RT @ProfJoeKimble: Words to remember from @BryanAGarner: good editing is an act of friendship, not an act of hostility. Be grateful. https:…Recent tweets 22 hours ago
- Superpower?Recent tweets 1 day ago
- 📷 tmblr.co/Z8CyKs2N30ReiRecent tweets 1 day ago
- @komnumep Wow amazing!Recent tweets 2 days ago