What a great day for a trip to the tree farm! It was warm, but not too warm, and the sky was crystal blue. Julia rode the “train” for the first time, and the “horses” (Made from tires on a horse walker pulled by Daddy) as well. I love that place! I’m also very happy that it’s Deember 2 and 99% of my decorating is done, and about half the shopping as well. I even have some already wrapped. Now we’re just hoping our new cat doesn’t decide to climb the tree.
- RT @AdviceToWriters: In #writing, punctuation plays the role of body language. It helps readers hear you the way you want to be heard. RUSS…Recent tweets 8 hours ago
- RT @SCOTUSPlaces: This. This. This. twitter.com/JusticeWillett…Recent tweets 1 day ago
- RT @rubot: btw, the best statue in the world is the monument to rats used for DNA research in Russia https://t.co/NEEY9qbCOQRecent tweets 2 days ago
- On the plane to South Bend! #goirish🍀 instagram.com/p/BX5qS0FD13rL…Recent tweets 3 days ago
- I still can't believe this is real. About to leave for the airport to take @abigailawhite to NOTRE DAME! #GoIrishRecent tweets 3 days ago