What a great day for a trip to the tree farm! It was warm, but not too warm, and the sky was crystal blue. Julia rode the “train” for the first time, and the “horses” (Made from tires on a horse walker pulled by Daddy) as well. I love that place! I’m also very happy that it’s Deember 2 and 99% of my decorating is done, and about half the shopping as well. I even have some already wrapped. Now we’re just hoping our new cat doesn’t decide to climb the tree.
- RT @STACIELY68: @judgedlb thank you so much Judge Bridge for investing your time in my students and sending us a picture for our #Read2Lead…Recent tweets 6 hours ago
- @J_Dot_J Good luck! I bet you’ll be fine if you’re there early. We did the Kroger in my neighborhood this afternoon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Recent tweets 1 day ago
- RT @judgedlb: Campaigning in El Paso this morning, ending the day campaigning in Texarkana. 814 miles and friends all across Texas. #worki…Recent tweets 1 day ago
- @young_litigator @blawlawlaw @LeifTheTank What do you consider small talk?Recent tweets 2 days ago
- RT @judgedlb: I shared my journey and campaign with a great group of Republicans last night. Thank you. #elpasoGOP #votebridges https://t.c…Recent tweets 2 days ago