I was so happy when Half-Price Books came to Rockwall, and today, I finally got to go there. (Thanks, Jane, for watching Robert while I ran errands.) Half-Price Books still has that new-store smell, and it is attractively and appealingly merchandised. They have the same kind of scruffy-looking employees as in every other Half-Price Books I’ve been in, so that’s comforting. I somehow got the idea that this one was going to have a coffee shop, but it doesn’t, so that was a little disappointing. I got $32 for two boxes of books, which I’ll count as a victory since I got most of them off of freecycle, or they were given to me. If you’ve never sold books there before, be prepared to be shocked at how little they pay. Still, if you’re an avid reader and don’t want to go to the trouble of selling them on eBay or Amazon yourself, Half is a good, easy, quick option. I can’t wait to gather up another load and go back.
- RT @josephhmoraless: please retweet❗️ https://t.co/27wb8mfE9PRecent tweets 10 hours ago
- Current status. https://t.co/4wokbHgkLnRecent tweets 2 days ago
- RT @APStylebook: The period and the comma always go within the quotation marks. The dash, the semicolon, the colon, the question mark and…Recent tweets 3 days ago
- RT @AboutPediatrics: Dear Anti-Vaxxers, Hear me out. Vaccines are safe and necessary. Truly they are. Love, #tweetiatrician's everywhere ht…Recent tweets 4 days ago
- @HaygoodLaw @J_Dot_J That’s a full blown tarantula. I had one on the wall of my office when I got to work one day l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Recent tweets 4 days ago