Today was Easter Basket Tuesday. Every other day of Holy Week seems to have a name, why not Tuesday? Easter Baskets are one of those “things we always do” in our family. Candies, including chocolate bunnies for each, are mandatory, then they are usually composed of summer pajamas plus age-appropriate toys or other items that I hope will delight. My husband and I hide them Holy Saturday evening, and watch the kids look for them in the morning before church. Then we hurry to take Easter-clothes pictures before it’s time to go to Mass. I have many pictures of delighted children finally finding their baskets, followed closely pictures of less-delighted children posed in their Easter outfits.
- RT @0canom: "Truth draws strength from itself and not from the number of votes in its favor." -Pope Emeritus Benedict XVIRecent tweets 2 hours ago
- @J_Dot_J I would have called Orkin before I tweeted.Recent tweets 18 hours ago
- RT @mattcashore: My daughter said to tweet this one: https://t.co/ymMoyGqclKRecent tweets 20 hours ago
- RT @SCOTUSMap: Thomas: Genius is not putting a ten-cent idea in a twenty-dollar sentence. Genius is putting a twenty-dollar idea in ten-cen…Recent tweets 2 days ago
- @dave__esq @LittlestCiszek St. Raphael the Archangel catholic.org/saints/saint.p…. Also St Lucy. 👀Recent tweets 2 days ago