Today was Easter Basket Tuesday. Every other day of Holy Week seems to have a name, why not Tuesday? Easter Baskets are one of those “things we always do” in our family. Candies, including chocolate bunnies for each, are mandatory, then they are usually composed of summer pajamas plus age-appropriate toys or other items that I hope will delight. My husband and I hide them Holy Saturday evening, and watch the kids look for them in the morning before church. Then we hurry to take Easter-clothes pictures before it’s time to go to Mass. I have many pictures of delighted children finally finding their baskets, followed closely pictures of less-delighted children posed in their Easter outfits.
- RT @AdviceToWriters: In #writing, punctuation plays the role of body language. It helps readers hear you the way you want to be heard. RUSS…Recent tweets 8 hours ago
- RT @SCOTUSPlaces: This. This. This. twitter.com/JusticeWillett…Recent tweets 1 day ago
- RT @rubot: btw, the best statue in the world is the monument to rats used for DNA research in Russia https://t.co/NEEY9qbCOQRecent tweets 2 days ago
- On the plane to South Bend! #goirish🍀 instagram.com/p/BX5qS0FD13rL…Recent tweets 3 days ago
- I still can't believe this is real. About to leave for the airport to take @abigailawhite to NOTRE DAME! #GoIrishRecent tweets 3 days ago