Today was Easter Basket Tuesday. Every other day of Holy Week seems to have a name, why not Tuesday? Easter Baskets are one of those “things we always do” in our family. Candies, including chocolate bunnies for each, are mandatory, then they are usually composed of summer pajamas plus age-appropriate toys or other items that I hope will delight. My husband and I hide them Holy Saturday evening, and watch the kids look for them in the morning before church. Then we hurry to take Easter-clothes pictures before it’s time to go to Mass. I have many pictures of delighted children finally finding their baskets, followed closely pictures of less-delighted children posed in their Easter outfits.
- RT @HaleyCarrots: @MrAlAnderson I actually wrote about this a couple of years ago: carrotsformichaelmas.com/2014/06/17/the…Recent tweets 22 hours ago
- RT @ProfJoeKimble: Words to remember from @BryanAGarner: good editing is an act of friendship, not an act of hostility. Be grateful. https:…Recent tweets 22 hours ago
- Superpower?Recent tweets 1 day ago
- 📷 tmblr.co/Z8CyKs2N30ReiRecent tweets 1 day ago
- @komnumep Wow amazing!Recent tweets 2 days ago