Today was Easter Basket Tuesday. Every other day of Holy Week seems to have a name, why not Tuesday? Easter Baskets are one of those “things we always do” in our family. Candies, including chocolate bunnies for each, are mandatory, then they are usually composed of summer pajamas plus age-appropriate toys or other items that I hope will delight. My husband and I hide them Holy Saturday evening, and watch the kids look for them in the morning before church. Then we hurry to take Easter-clothes pictures before it’s time to go to Mass. I have many pictures of delighted children finally finding their baskets, followed closely pictures of less-delighted children posed in their Easter outfits.
- RT @josephhmoraless: please retweet❗️ https://t.co/27wb8mfE9PRecent tweets 10 hours ago
- Current status. https://t.co/4wokbHgkLnRecent tweets 2 days ago
- RT @APStylebook: The period and the comma always go within the quotation marks. The dash, the semicolon, the colon, the question mark and…Recent tweets 3 days ago
- RT @AboutPediatrics: Dear Anti-Vaxxers, Hear me out. Vaccines are safe and necessary. Truly they are. Love, #tweetiatrician's everywhere ht…Recent tweets 4 days ago
- @HaygoodLaw @J_Dot_J That’s a full blown tarantula. I had one on the wall of my office when I got to work one day l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Recent tweets 4 days ago