Today was Easter Basket Tuesday. Every other day of Holy Week seems to have a name, why not Tuesday? Easter Baskets are one of those “things we always do” in our family. Candies, including chocolate bunnies for each, are mandatory, then they are usually composed of summer pajamas plus age-appropriate toys or other items that I hope will delight. My husband and I hide them Holy Saturday evening, and watch the kids look for them in the morning before church. Then we hurry to take Easter-clothes pictures before it’s time to go to Mass. I have many pictures of delighted children finally finding their baskets, followed closely pictures of less-delighted children posed in their Easter outfits.
- RT @STACIELY68: @judgedlb thank you so much Judge Bridge for investing your time in my students and sending us a picture for our #Read2Lead…Recent tweets 6 hours ago
- @J_Dot_J Good luck! I bet you’ll be fine if you’re there early. We did the Kroger in my neighborhood this afternoon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Recent tweets 1 day ago
- RT @judgedlb: Campaigning in El Paso this morning, ending the day campaigning in Texarkana. 814 miles and friends all across Texas. #worki…Recent tweets 1 day ago
- @young_litigator @blawlawlaw @LeifTheTank What do you consider small talk?Recent tweets 2 days ago
- RT @judgedlb: I shared my journey and campaign with a great group of Republicans last night. Thank you. #elpasoGOP #votebridges https://t.c…Recent tweets 2 days ago